Monday, February 22, 2010

Favorite Faces in my Favorite Places :)

I am soo excited to be going to SEAHO tomorrow. SEAHO is a regional housing conference for graduate students and professionals who work in the field. I went last year and it was in Birmingham, AL. It was a great time of bonding, learning, and seeing a new city. I participated in the Case Study competition with a great partner. Though we learned a lot, it was a RIDICULOUS amount of work and kind of disappointing because we got ripped apart by the judges. Needless to say, I will not be doing it again and I am sure Forest won't be either:
Here we are at the closing banquet.

We look sooo happy... j/k we were mad that we put so much work into our presentation and didn't get good marks.
This year I was going to do interviews with the schools in Hampton Roads. Unfortunately, no housing jobs are available in the area :( This is a mixed blessing because this year this conference is in Williamsburg :) YAYAYAYAY! Soo the fact that I don't have any interviews means I can spend more time with my wonderful fiance and fabulous friends in the area! I guess I am not completely disappointed especially since I had an interview today and it went really well... so we will see what comes of that. I get to meet my Big's new man, go a ZTA birthday extravaganza, hopefully go to Saddleridge, finish off marriage counseling with our Deacon and see my parents. It is going to be AWESOME. YAY for seeing the people I love!
The other benefit is that I have wedding appointments all day on Saturday. We are going to put in the final invitation order and solidify a lot of other details like menu cards, programs, dress fittings, dance lesson (sssshhh Daniel can't know about that), photobooth, and other stuff. That is going to be a good time especially since all the stress with the invitations is pretty much done and other with. Though I wouldn't recommend this vendor at ALL, I think I am going to be happy with them in the end. To top off the greatness of Saturday, I am going on a double date with my best friend and her new boyfriend. I have been waiting our whole lives to be able to go on dates as couples and now we finally can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment