Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life Changes

The blog name "growing pains" describes perfectly what I feel like right now. I am suddenly hit with stress (some good, some bad) of wedding planning, marriage planning, graduating with my Masters, finding a job, and really just figuring out what kind of friend, wife, daughter, sister, mother (not anytime soon!!!) professional, and person I want to be. I feel like with going into a new stage of life most things in life are uncertain... I have no idea where I am going to live or work, I don't know how my friendships and family relationships are going to change (I am hoping not too much...), and really I am not too sure what I want to do with my life. Most of these uncertainties are a normal part of life and so I am just trying to do the best I can navigating through them. I know that at the end of the day God has a much larger plan for me then I could ever have for myself and He knows whats going on ... I am just praying that sometime I might get a tiny glimpse of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment