Thursday, February 11, 2010

COMPS

For those who don't know generally in a Masters program you either have to do a comprehensive exam or a thesis, luckily I am in a comps program so no thesis for me!! YAY! However, my comprehensive exam is due tomorrow and I am struggling with the motivation to do it... I mean you would think that since it is the big wall standing between me and graduation I would be rushing to finish it. Sadly that is not the case and I am BLOGGING instead of doing my exam. It is funny how not a whole lot has changed since I was a high school student. I always thought that when I got to college I would be responsible and plan ahead for assignments - definitely didn't happen. Then I thought when I got to graduate school I would be responsible and plan ahead for assignments - also didn't happen... maybe it will happen when I get my Ph.D? or J.D.?
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment