Friday, March 5, 2010

I lost my phone ... oooo

Sooo I made it safely to the LaGuardia airport and Kaylen's fiancee Sean picked me up! I was so excited to be here and get this weekend started (well I still am super excited and this weekend is starting in an hour YAYAYAYAY!!) We met Kaylen at this bar called The Office and I got to eat. It was so good to catch up on life, work, and of course our upcoming weddings :) We get into the car and I realize I don't have my phone. I run back into the restaurant and can't find it anywhere. I ask the staff and they are like We haven't seen an iphone all night ... blah blah. I am not too panicked at this point and figure it is probably in Sean's car and I will get it in the am. Sean checks his car and it isn't there... so I am like it has to be at the restaurant and figured I'd call them in the morning. I woke up this morning and called Daniel from Kay's house phone and he did was able to use feature on the phone that can locate it. It was last located at 3 am (probably before it died) on 7th Ave. of Patterson, NJ... I didn't know this but according to Sean that is a really bad area. My phone is officially gone :( I have no idea when or how it got stolen but it definitely did... the good news of the day is 1) I have the best fiancee in the world because he took care of wiping all the information from the phone so nothing got stolen 2)He called AT&T and got all the information needed for me to get a new phone 3)I am eligible for an upgrade so I am just going to get the iPhone3GS YAYAY! All in all its not a terrible situation BUT I will not have a phone for the rest of the weekend so my goal is to not get separated from the group in NYC! Epic stories to come.

1 comment: