Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Many Travels

This school year has definitely been the year of traveling :) Starting with the trip to Charleston with the love of my life, Tampa Bay for the ACC championship, Jacksonville for AFA conference, Charleston with the Clemson crew, Virginia Beach for Engaged Encounter, New Orleans with my Clemson favs, Greenville for Valentine's day, Williamsburg for SEAHO, and this weekend I am off to NJ/NYC one of my fav's bachlorette party!! YAY! This is definitely going to be an epic weekend. I leave tomorrow around 4 to go to Charlotte, NC then get into LaGuardia at 8 pm. Though she has to go to work on Friday, I am saving a ton of money by flying in a day early and so it is gonna be awesome! More info and of course exciting stories to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment