Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back to Blogging and update on my life!

Ok so I stopped blogging for a long while but I am BACK! I stopped for a combination of reasons mainly because my life has been going at 100 mph and I felt like I was so behind that I couldn't start again. However, I realized how much I love reading other people's blogs and getting to know their stories sooo I should share mine too! I am hoping to have a job soon enough so that I can blog at the office when there is down time (I have an interview tomorrow... prayers needed!!!)

So much has happened since my last post.

Kaylen's Bachlorette Party in NJ/NYC! My last post was all about how I lost my phone BUT the rest of the weekend was AWESOME! We stayed in a sweet hotel in NYC, got ready, had hotel security tell us we were too loud, went to dinner, took pics with NYC firefighters, found an Asian guy named Mike to drive us around in his SUV,went to a sweet club, and overall had a crazy good time. Kaylen was an awesome bachlorette and did almost everything on her scavenger hunt list :) The other miracle is that Tori and I found our way from Manhattan to LaGuardia airport via subway and buses... AND we made our flights!!



Kaylen's Wedding
To say this was an awesome wedding is definitely an understatement ... words cannot to describe! I felt so honored to be apart of her big day and support such an amazing couple. Their ceremony was beautiful and full of love for each other and for God. The reception was an unbelievable party that I will always remember. Daniel danced with me more than he ever has before!!



Three of us getting ready!



Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was such a beautiful display of love! I am so blessed to have such awesome women in my life. A family friend threw the shower for me and worked so hard to make every detail perfect including baking cupcakes that color coordinated with my wedding colors :) My mom surprised me with a limo ride so that we could arrive in style! This was the first time my Mom and Aunt had ever been in a limo :) I was soo excited that my Aunt from Washington State flew out here to come! Unfortunately, she can't come to the wedding but wanted to be apart of the celebrations in some way. I had so much fun getting to spend time with her the day before at Yorktown beach and the day of the shower.




Daniel and Stacey come to Clemson!!

I was so excited to see both of them in Clemson... especially happy that Stacey got to experience Clemson before I moved out. They got here Friday night and we went out downtown... It was a blast! Unfortunately, Stacey got sick :( I felt soooo bad but we went to a movie and played Wii on Saturday night. It was nice to just relax and chill. Sunday morning we went to church and drove to the car dealership to pick out a new car.. and they were closed :( I really should have known this since EVERYTHING is closed around here on Sundays. Honestly, I cannot wait to be somewhere where things are open on Sundays... bring on VA! They were so gracious and helped me move a good amount of stuff (I filled up Daniel's car completely). :) I can't wait to see both of them again!

Surprise Bachlorette Party

Last Thursday, my friends from Clemson and I had planned to have a girls night in Greenville to celebrate the end of the school year. I love going out in Greenville and have felt that we haven't done it enough so I was SOOO excited. We had our last class at a restaurant, went to our supervisor's house for dinner, and then got ready for a girl's night out. We got to the hotel and it was actually a surprise bachlorette party for me complete with the sash, fake ring, sangria, and a scavenger hunt list :) I was SOOO surprised - I had absolutely no idea. We went out and had an awesome time till 5 am! I completed almost everything on my scavenger hunt list EXCEPT for finding someone named Daniel (who would have thought that would be hard????) and getting a police officer to propose to me ... o well I guess I will have to save those things for my next bachlorette party :) I will post pictures as soon as I get them!


More of an update to come in a later post!

No comments:

Post a Comment